Canyoning Lake Bled Slovenia
tart this fantastic canyoning journey in the town of Bled, where a professional local guide will drive you to the nearby Bohinj valley. Drive through the gorgeous countryside before stopping at the entrance to the canyon and changing into a wetsuit. A certified canyoning guide will make sure you are well-prepared for the adventure ahead and provide all the necessary gear.
After a short hike into the canyon the fun begins: hike though beautiful forests, climb the canyon walls, swim in pools of fresh mountain spring water, jump down waterfalls, go abseiling and much more.
This trip typically lasts around 3.5-hours but can vary depending on group size. A variety of departure times are available; choose the one that fits best with your schedule. Don’t miss this touch of adventure, the perfect way to spend your Slovenian holiday.
Know before you go:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• All passenger shoe size MUST be advised at time of booking
• All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Minimum age is 10 years or 150 cm tall
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Please bring a swimsuit and towel, all other necessary equipment will be provided